View Single Post
Old 12-10-2012, 02:28 PM
Check
On a boat, beeeeotch!

Rep Power: 93 Check has a reputation beyond reputeCheck has a reputation beyond reputeCheck has a reputation beyond reputeCheck has a reputation beyond reputeCheck has a reputation beyond reputeCheck has a reputation beyond reputeCheck has a reputation beyond reputeCheck has a reputation beyond reputeCheck has a reputation beyond reputeCheck has a reputation beyond reputeCheck has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 34,269,592,386,363.60
Total Points: 34,269,692,715,641.27
For the Michigan Victory - IncuFan What Wisconsin is famous for. Cheese and wine. - checkmania for the contribution in the 100+ replies thread - D E M Dz A viva marquez!!!! - Left Hook Tua Everyman needs a superman logo. - ABOSWORTH 

Quote:
Originally Posted by V.WEBB View Post
After a while, the SAW movies were clearly overdone.
They were clearly overdone because they were boring. The fourth fight was great and added maybe the most memorable moment to the whole saga. I like majority of boxing fans would love to see a fifth fight. I actually think its needed. I have JMM up in the series 3 fights to 1 but the 1st and 2nd fight were arguably Pacs, 3rd and 4th obviously JMM. A 5th fight not only breaks the series but allows Pac a chance to redeem himself. He deserves a rematch, especially since he was competitive in the 4th fight until he got blown up.

IMO, they can keep fighting each other but you have to go fight by fight and determine if one guy is outclassed or the fight just isn't that great to have another go around. A 5th fight is clearly needed in this.