View Single Post
Old 12-10-2012, 01:51 PM
crold1
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 22 crold1 has a reputation beyond reputecrold1 has a reputation beyond reputecrold1 has a reputation beyond reputecrold1 has a reputation beyond reputecrold1 has a reputation beyond reputecrold1 has a reputation beyond reputecrold1 has a reputation beyond reputecrold1 has a reputation beyond reputecrold1 has a reputation beyond reputecrold1 has a reputation beyond reputecrold1 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 10,185,531.87
I totally agree with your p4p rankings, Pac is definitely above Floyd. - Neutral 

Quote:
Originally Posted by #1Assassin View Post
you cant call someone crazy for saying he doesnt. personally i dont think he does, but im still happy hes inducted. there are fighters less deserving than him in there and there are ppl more deserving who arent in there, at the end of the day it is what it is.
I didn't vote for him and never would have. Not mad that he got in the though. He was Gatti; it's a lively debate on his credentials. I am ecstatic that Yuh got in. Long overdue and I did vote for him (the only one of three inducted Modern that I did).