View Single Post
Old 12-10-2012, 01:15 PM
IIG
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 16 IIG has a reputation beyond reputeIIG has a reputation beyond reputeIIG has a reputation beyond reputeIIG has a reputation beyond reputeIIG has a reputation beyond reputeIIG has a reputation beyond reputeIIG has a reputation beyond reputeIIG has a reputation beyond reputeIIG has a reputation beyond reputeIIG has a reputation beyond reputeIIG has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 38,802,234,542,738.05
Total Points: 38,844,489,134,107.09
Be Joyful - Gift Giver HAPPY B-DAY MY NIG! ENJOY THE FIGHTS!! - al capone closest thing i could find to a "5th" HAPPY NEW YEAR to u my dude - the mesiah Gift to myself. - IIG Good poster. - ddangerous 
No Message - IIG No Message - IIG No Message - IIG 

It's hard for people to understand that Manny more than likely won't be the same. That was a devastating, highlight reel KO that he suffered. Look no further than the recent case of Paul Williams, and Hatton, Jermain Taylor, and even Roy Jones before that. Everyone that wants him to fight on needs to realize they are seriously pushing him into harm's way. It would be sad to ruin an icon that has so many aspirations outside of the world of boxing.