View Single Post
Old 12-10-2012, 01:10 PM
JeanGrey
Contender

Rep Power: 3 JeanGrey is a jewel in the roughJeanGrey is a jewel in the roughJeanGrey is a jewel in the rough
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 2,847.39

Quote:
Originally Posted by marvin douglas View Post
You Pac fans act as if Pac won the fight just because he fought hard. Let me explain it to you: Manny got put to sleep by a guy Floyd toyed with. Floyd beat the hell out of JMM and would do it again. So Floyd would destroy JMM, JMM just destroyed Manny, but Manny would beat Floyd?

Arum knew Floyd would have put Manny to sleep five years ago, so he did not want to risk losing all that money he made off of Manny.

The only way Floyd is afraid of Manny is that he is afraid of killing him if the ever got into the ring.

I can say that Floyd would kill Manny in the ring. Once Floyd hit him five times in a row, Manny would go down and not get up. Jinkee would be crying, his kids would be left without a father, and you Pac fans would still demand a rematch.

Manny has been KO'ed three times and Floyd has barely touched the canvass.
yet another troll who things A> B, B > C, so A >>> C....this is the many reason why mayweather does not want the fight becuz one punch can determine anything just like marquez ended his fight with Pac...it is boxing.

Though I'm sure enough mayweather will school Pacman in tactics, mayweather is scare of something like this occuring since styles make fights