View Single Post
Old 12-10-2012, 01:02 PM
#1Assassin
Conveyor of Truth

Rep Power: 23 #1Assassin has a reputation beyond repute#1Assassin has a reputation beyond repute#1Assassin has a reputation beyond repute#1Assassin has a reputation beyond repute#1Assassin has a reputation beyond repute#1Assassin has a reputation beyond repute#1Assassin has a reputation beyond repute#1Assassin has a reputation beyond repute#1Assassin has a reputation beyond repute#1Assassin has a reputation beyond repute#1Assassin has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,632,067,111.89
Total Points: 14,716,328,119.45
one of boxingscene's very worst posters - Freedom. one of boxingscene's very best posters - Barnburner What you said about Dempsey was real talk! - Atreyu Khalil you are one of THOSE terrible posters - Earl Hickey Eternal partnership,to MaryJane! - HughJass 
great advice in training forum - jas 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ddangerous View Post
I posted this yesterday and have had a lot of folks hitting me up because they share my sentiments, so I decided to post a thread about it because I felt it is a good point of discussion.
i agree, spent most of my time on NSB the day after teh fight saying similar things.

i disagree about the fans though, pacquiaos fans are notorious for disrespecting other fighters every chance they get not to mention the sport as a whole. most of them had it coming, manny didnt though.

like i wrote after the fight it seems alot of fans just watch boxing out of hatred for their fellow man, to see them get hurt and then try to kick them while they are down. if a fighter boxes safely hes a coward and if he takes risks they mock him when it comes back to haunt him. its a lose/lose situation, like all they want is to see ppl get hurt or humiliated.

its really sad how much pleasure ppl get from others misfortune. i love a knockout, but for the drama and the celebration of the winner. not out of enjoyment over the losing fighter getting hurt and i would never think of kicking him while hes down by taunting him further.

that there are huge threads of ppl doing just that and getting so much pleasure from another mans misfortune, trying to take every bit of dignity away from him and going on about how "epic" it is almost makes me lose faith in humanity.