View Single Post
Old 12-10-2012, 12:53 PM
Mayabang
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 16 Mayabang has a reputation beyond reputeMayabang has a reputation beyond reputeMayabang has a reputation beyond reputeMayabang has a reputation beyond reputeMayabang has a reputation beyond reputeMayabang has a reputation beyond reputeMayabang has a reputation beyond reputeMayabang has a reputation beyond reputeMayabang has a reputation beyond reputeMayabang has a reputation beyond reputeMayabang has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 378,156,398,319.93
Total Points: 388,156,585,532.49

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cali boxer View Post
I don't get why there's going to be a fifth fight if the point of the fourth was to have a definitive ending. I think they need to take on Bradly and Rios
funny u mention this. Alot of casual fans at my work who saw the fight are actually looking forward to a 5th fight believe it or not. I was actually surprised, but then realized these people has no clue about the entire rivalry. But from what it is, these casuals saw a GREAT fight that night in which they believed Pac had it in the bag until that great counter that KO'd Pac.

I personally think they should end it, but based on what people around me are talking about, there seems to be ALOT of interest on a 5th fight. I'm actually shocked to hear this from casual viewers.

And I'm not even talking about pac nuthuggers, just casual viewers who saw the fight at the bars and their buddies' home.

It was a great night of boxing, and it left the average guy wanting some more, which is always good for boxing. Question is: do Pac and Marquez wanna dance again?