View Single Post
Old 12-10-2012, 10:36 AM
The Big Dunn
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 51 The Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 25,723,022,641,743.67
Total Points: 25,734,023,221,957.32
Have some! - Tamis_Siensya respect you as a poster, keep it up champ! - Atreyu Khalil cheers! - JAB5239 Your UNCONDITIONAL love for Floyd - Freedom. couldnt green you so heres a medal for your bravery against the tards lol - Rapid Counter 
No Message - Sugar Booger ;) - QuebecSTAR2 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ddangerous View Post
I posted this yesterday and have had a lot of folks hitting me up because they share my sentiments, so I decided to post a thread about it because I felt it is a good point of discussion.
I agree with you that too much ridiculous criticism is directed at Manny. Respectfully, may I offer a different take.

Manny refused $40 mil to fight floyd because there was no ppv involved. He then tried to lowball MIguel and fight him at another CW. He then completely ignored Bradley and refused to rematch him. Manny ended up taking what he thought was the easy road to a payday and IN A DISPLAY OF SHEER ****ING ARROGANCE, had (or allowed it to appear as if) an April fight already made.

Manny deserves respect for his career achievements without question. But perhaps this was karma. NO more no less.