View Single Post
Old 12-10-2012, 02:51 AM
Nekronicle
Contender

Rep Power: 3 Nekronicle has a reputation beyond reputeNekronicle has a reputation beyond reputeNekronicle has a reputation beyond reputeNekronicle has a reputation beyond reputeNekronicle has a reputation beyond reputeNekronicle has a reputation beyond reputeNekronicle has a reputation beyond reputeNekronicle has a reputation beyond reputeNekronicle has a reputation beyond reputeNekronicle has a reputation beyond reputeNekronicle has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 134,434,500,611.17
Total Points: 134,434,528,375.18

Mr. Harry Greb is by far my favorite fighter in history. I only wish there was tape of his actual fights...but reading about him, is like reading about a superhero! A middleweight, who was able to not only beat, but beat up true heavyweights, fought most of his career with one eye, the only fighter to beat Gene Tunney, made Jack Dempsey run scared after some spirited sparring matches, at a time where fighting a Black fighter was taboo, Greb didnt care he fought everyone and anyone, and countless other amazing Stories!

Gene Tunney is also another one of my favorites, and like OP, Roberto Duran!!! His ability to get in the heads of his opponents and pretty much win the fight before they even stepped into the ring (prime example, Leonard vs Duran I), his pure hatred for his opponents only to find out that he is a sweet sweet caring man! His underrated defense! his power, his style...Duran is a great!