View Single Post
Old 12-10-2012, 12:31 AM
letsgobrady
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 19 letsgobrady has a reputation beyond reputeletsgobrady has a reputation beyond reputeletsgobrady has a reputation beyond reputeletsgobrady has a reputation beyond reputeletsgobrady has a reputation beyond reputeletsgobrady has a reputation beyond reputeletsgobrady has a reputation beyond reputeletsgobrady has a reputation beyond reputeletsgobrady has a reputation beyond reputeletsgobrady has a reputation beyond reputeletsgobrady has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 109,130.51

Quote:
Originally Posted by THE ***1048;ATAS View Post
Steve Forbes

Wow! Thats cold..im seeing pics all over the place of Manny face planted..on basketball courts, lawns,, grocery stores...wow thats cold.. this man has been a great fighter for so many years..and to see how people can do the man so dirty.. especially when the dude is a good dude..wow!

I guess the thing that bothered me seeing it was.. this.. ive boxed since o was 10 years old and im 35 now.. we know that people die in this sport to simply entertain.. every fight youve seen him in he has come to thump..wrather you thought he won or not.. I just feel he's better than for that to happen..but hey people are people..it says no matter who u are and what youve done..if there is a chance for you to be made fun of..guess what? Your not above it.
when its not fine to ridicule khan,williams or cotto then i will feel bad for pacquiao