View Single Post
Old 12-10-2012, 12:23 AM
boxingfeind
Floyds bum is yummy!

Rep Power: 0 boxingfeind is infamous around these partsboxingfeind is infamous around these partsboxingfeind is infamous around these partsboxingfeind is infamous around these partsboxingfeind is infamous around these partsboxingfeind is infamous around these partsboxingfeind is infamous around these partsboxingfeind is infamous around these partsboxingfeind is infamous around these partsboxingfeind is infamous around these partsboxingfeind is infamous around these parts
Bank: 3,820,237,239.51
Total Points: 3,920,277,511.57
ownage of a pactard - I'm so sorry calm down and eat up - thuggery 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uturn View Post
He's always come to fight and provide some great fights over the years. He's not a trash talker, he doesn't disrespect anybody. He minds his own business.

Is there anything to really dislike about him? He has surely been a great ambassador over the years.

I just can't figure why anyone would dislike and be so spiteful. Leaves a sour taste in my mouth.

A once greater fighter was KO'd, but that's how it goes. An end of an era for a once great fighter. This is boxing. No need to hate.

Reasons to dislike manny:

1.Weight draining catchweight cheating
2.2 years of lame excuses to not take a random drug test then lies to the press face for 2 years claiming he agreed to everything Floyd wants
3.Waits for 2 years to agree to testing but wants 50/50 even though he don`t make what Floyd makes.
4.Said to Filipinos last year."anybody that feels Marquez won is a sell out,real Filipinos should feel i won".