View Single Post
Old 12-10-2012, 12:16 AM
FeFist
No.1

Rep Power: 18 FeFist has a reputation beyond reputeFeFist has a reputation beyond reputeFeFist has a reputation beyond reputeFeFist has a reputation beyond reputeFeFist has a reputation beyond reputeFeFist has a reputation beyond reputeFeFist has a reputation beyond reputeFeFist has a reputation beyond reputeFeFist has a reputation beyond reputeFeFist has a reputation beyond reputeFeFist has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 958,680,012,296.10
Total Points: 1,088,348,935,949.90
Thanks for joining the discussion in my thread about GF's and boxing, its nice to hear everyones experiences with being a fan of the sport!!! - Atreyu Khalil 
Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - FeFist 

The thing I find most funny about this fight are the individuals who believe a Floyd fan only likes Marquez because he beat Pacquiao. I guess individuals who only support a fighter because of their nationality automatically jump to certain conclusions but fans of the sport should realise that a fan of Floyd might see certain attributes in Marquez fight game that is personally appealing to them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by inITtoWINit View Post
LMAO, after 1 fight, and 1 KO. Okay buddy. This is just an excuse to hate on a dude from another country, that has a feud with your idol. Nothing more, nothing less.
It's not just one fight you silly prick. If it was one fight the speculations on his weaknesses would start now. No for years he has been able to paper over the cracks in his boxing ability, it didn't matter if his defense was poor because he escaped with the W, it didn't matter if he lunged in with his attacks because he escaped with the W, it didn't matter if his boxing IQ was below room temperature because he escaped with the W. This time those inabilities led to him getting knocked the fuck out, the consequences of his inability exist for the world to see.