View Single Post
Old 12-09-2012, 09:35 PM
boxingfeind
Floyds bum is yummy!

Rep Power: 0 boxingfeind is infamous around these partsboxingfeind is infamous around these partsboxingfeind is infamous around these partsboxingfeind is infamous around these partsboxingfeind is infamous around these partsboxingfeind is infamous around these partsboxingfeind is infamous around these partsboxingfeind is infamous around these partsboxingfeind is infamous around these partsboxingfeind is infamous around these partsboxingfeind is infamous around these parts
Bank: 3,133,925,124.55
Total Points: 3,233,959,671.59
ownage of a pactard - I'm so sorry calm down and eat up - thuggery 

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnthrAxNSB View Post
He's just making the point that you cannot box forever, and that Floyd should be looking to broaden his income base. I don't know how much Floyd makes (or spends) with TMT, but that could be sufficient income once he's no longer an active fighter -- not 30 million a year, I'm sure, but income.

The point about 50 cent using "actual" and "actually" in every sentence had me cracking up.

Mayweather Promotions does`nt only promote fights it promotes things outside of boxing,and Floyd also sold t-shirts Magazines and other things and plans to start a media website which he plans to profit through the advertising.