View Single Post
Old 12-09-2012, 07:48 PM
Pan-Africanist
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 0 Pan-Africanist is infamous around these partsPan-Africanist is infamous around these partsPan-Africanist is infamous around these partsPan-Africanist is infamous around these partsPan-Africanist is infamous around these partsPan-Africanist is infamous around these partsPan-Africanist is infamous around these partsPan-Africanist is infamous around these partsPan-Africanist is infamous around these partsPan-Africanist is infamous around these partsPan-Africanist is infamous around these parts
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 44,204.83

Quote:
Originally Posted by inITtoWINit View Post
No one ever said it had to be his next fight. I said, I don't think he wants the fight, PERIOD.

So he can fight Zab coming off a loss, but not Manny, for one of his biggest pay days ever???
You cant blame Floyd for fighting Zab after a loss. That fight was a done deal before Zab ever stepped foot in the ring with Baldomir. Thats why Floyd fought Mitchell, a southpaw, as a tune up. He was still a TR fighter then and you know how Arum works. He has fights lined up a yr to two yrs ahead of time. As much as I hate him hes a master chess player. You gotta give it up to him.