View Single Post
Old 12-09-2012, 06:57 PM
Randomum
Contender

Rep Power: 4 Randomum has a reputation beyond reputeRandomum has a reputation beyond reputeRandomum has a reputation beyond reputeRandomum has a reputation beyond reputeRandomum has a reputation beyond reputeRandomum has a reputation beyond reputeRandomum has a reputation beyond reputeRandomum has a reputation beyond reputeRandomum has a reputation beyond reputeRandomum has a reputation beyond reputeRandomum has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 78,099,950,000.96
Total Points: 79,099,958,947.75

I am a fan of both fighters. I actually felt bad about the way Manny went down for so long. I love the sport, just wish the fighters would not incur the damage they do. I hope both are ok. In that 5th round the punishment that Marquez took was tremendous. I hope both are ok, and that they each learn the lessons that life was trying to teach them. I wish them both the best. I think that Manny has come to a point where he was too many distractions and can't dedicate himself fully to any one thing. I hope that if he decides to continue boxing he sheds some of the responsibilities on his plate and does what he needs to do. Either way though that fight was one of the greatest, most unbelievable events I have seen. Both fighters did amazing. Up to the knockout I think Pacquiao was doing an incredible job. I saw Marquez as having a harder time than he has in the past, he also looked slower. Anyways rant out. I hope both are ok. We are lucky to have warriors like them to provide our entertainment, they are our gladiators, our heroes!