View Single Post
Old 12-09-2012, 06:56 PM
Truth Teller
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 135 Post(s)
Rep Power: 31 Reloaded is a jewel in the rough Reloaded is a jewel in the rough Reloaded is a jewel in the rough
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 1,000,308,281.40
Be Joyful - Gift Giver  one of the best pactard destroyers on nsb - I'm so sorry  owning pactarcds left and right, too e z - I'm so sorry  This guy can't even speak proper English, worst poster on NSB. - Perro  You've earned yourself a medal. By far the biggest retard on the forum, you have the worst grammer and punctuation I've ever seen. I actually believe you were dropped on your head as a child. I a apologize if you actually are autistic. You give Floyd - I'm so sorry 
Brandon "Cash Cow" Rios - Warrios  Brandon 'Cash Cow' Rios - Warrios  Bam Bam baby! - Warrios  Brandon 'Cash Cow' Rios - Warrios  Brandon 'El Dinero de Vaca' Rios - Warrios 
Respect to an old time brotha, stack your paper OG - GettinMoney  fl0wm0e of the year, 2014. Youve earned this bud. For your hard work and dedication - SeekDaGreat  Here you go - Prime 407  kick the dildo deeper in your azz - Koljack  Keep slaying Pa.ctards bruh - T.B.E. 48-0 
Sh1t poster only likes Mayweather - mrdogtown1975 

Originally Posted by inITtoWINit View Post
He said that, because of what happened tonight. There's only so many times you can play with fire, without getting burned. Floyd was waiting for precisely THIS.

I agree, I still think they can get the fight going, in the 2nd half of 2013.
Thats a hell of crystal ball you have in Pacland , why didnt you see Manny sinking like the Titanic , BS will always lose in the end thats the rules of life !