View Single Post
Old 12-09-2012, 06:19 PM
Reloaded
sucks floyd's clinkers

Rep Power: 0 Reloaded is infamous around these partsReloaded is infamous around these partsReloaded is infamous around these partsReloaded is infamous around these partsReloaded is infamous around these partsReloaded is infamous around these partsReloaded is infamous around these partsReloaded is infamous around these partsReloaded is infamous around these partsReloaded is infamous around these partsReloaded is infamous around these parts
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 1,000,246,001.08
Be Joyful - Gift Giver one of the best pactard destroyers on nsb - I'm so sorry owning pactarcds left and right, too e z - I'm so sorry This guy can't even speak proper English, worst poster on NSB. - Perro You've earned yourself a medal. By far the biggest retard on the forum, you have the worst grammer and punctuation I've ever seen. I actually believe you were dropped on your head as a child. I a apologize if you actually are autistic. You give Floyd - I'm so sorry 
Brandon "Cash Cow" Rios - Warrios Brandon 'Cash Cow' Rios - Warrios Bam Bam baby! - Warrios Brandon 'Cash Cow' Rios - Warrios Brandon 'El Dinero de Vaca' Rios - Warrios 

Quote:
Originally Posted by IMDAZED View Post
F^ggots always looking for an excuse. Manny was coming in hands down and completely clueless. Then he got that work. Just a sign of how bad his balance/footwork is. Just a bad look for him all around. Here let's get some other excuses out the way:

Marquez is on PEDs

Manny was winning every round and JMM got lucky.

Manny was about to stop him

Lucky punch. Yes, I missed Marquez set that punch up earlier; trying to time it.

And now Manny tripped.

Anything else?
Yep and Floyd sparks Manny the same because skill exposes Manny thats why they ducked so many slick fighters his whole career , Manny was a hype job at WW , he never fought a prime WW on level terms , now he gets blown out by a LW and struggles with JW Bradley , any healthy prime WW would give Manny big trouble , unless Bob paid his workers to lose like Clottey .