View Single Post
Old 12-09-2012, 06:53 PM
brickcityboxing
Matthysse is a BEAST!!

Rep Power: 8 brickcityboxing has a reputation beyond reputebrickcityboxing has a reputation beyond reputebrickcityboxing has a reputation beyond reputebrickcityboxing has a reputation beyond reputebrickcityboxing has a reputation beyond reputebrickcityboxing has a reputation beyond reputebrickcityboxing has a reputation beyond reputebrickcityboxing has a reputation beyond reputebrickcityboxing has a reputation beyond reputebrickcityboxing has a reputation beyond reputebrickcityboxing has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 2,500,087,382.91
Socio - CubanGuyNYC Another beer to celebrate our great victory! - CubanGuyNYC Cult of Rigo!!! For Life!!!!!! We Here Baby!!! - Cubanborn87 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3Sun2 View Post
your really reaching for the stars here buddy ! the point im making is getting caght by a decent shot by a good boxer , is no where in the same legue as getting dropped by by a bum like sparrafoda ! point blank period ! no matter how you try and spin it ! and what does tyson getting dropped before the douglas fight have to do with anything ?! last time i checked manny didnt get dropped he was just caught with a good shot ! and he went on to dominate his sparring partner after that ! chances are manny was going lightly on the guy. didnt want to destroy the guy to bad and ruin gomez career. and the punch woke him up and he went on to put him in his place !

i swear some of the logic in here is inexcusable geting droped on the canvas by a bum means nothing .

but getting caught with a lucky shot and going on to dominate his sparring partner means manny will loose
" bieng rocked by a sparring partner means manny will lose? " ... This is probably my favorite one lol