View Single Post
Old 12-09-2012, 05:20 PM
djtmal
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 16 djtmal has a reputation beyond reputedjtmal has a reputation beyond reputedjtmal has a reputation beyond reputedjtmal has a reputation beyond reputedjtmal has a reputation beyond reputedjtmal has a reputation beyond reputedjtmal has a reputation beyond reputedjtmal has a reputation beyond reputedjtmal has a reputation beyond reputedjtmal has a reputation beyond reputedjtmal has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 10,095,999.35
For your courage and honour on the battlefield - -LightsOut- lol - -LightsOut- For being NSB top poster - -Ironmike- 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cgarcia View Post
LOL. I for one couldn't care less if Pacman gets brutalized for 12 rounds in every fight. I just detest ducks and inactive fighters. They don't belong in any contact sport.

BTW, the Pacman lost to a man with huge balls. Your idol has none. Hehe...
i gotta say, hats off to manny pacquaio...dude is a fighter's fighter...dude kept a highly active schedule, and kept rematching a fighter, who clearly, had his number...i can respect that...

floyd mayweather jr., eh, all the talent in the world, but too selective of a fight schedule that recently has been all about, sitting back and watching all the best talent from his era @ jr. ww, and ww, blast each other out, then make a fight with 'em while demanding the world...