View Single Post
Old 12-09-2012, 06:11 PM
Nacho_Analstain
Boxing in the face

Rep Power: 1865 Nacho_Analstain has a reputation beyond reputeNacho_Analstain has a reputation beyond reputeNacho_Analstain has a reputation beyond reputeNacho_Analstain has a reputation beyond reputeNacho_Analstain has a reputation beyond reputeNacho_Analstain has a reputation beyond reputeNacho_Analstain has a reputation beyond reputeNacho_Analstain has a reputation beyond reputeNacho_Analstain has a reputation beyond reputeNacho_Analstain has a reputation beyond reputeNacho_Analstain has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 57,935,313.77
Total Points: 58,376,107.76
This Beer represents Roy beating Joe Calzaghe, VERY SOON! - reedickyaluss No Message - azza No Message - azza No Message - azza No Message - azza 
No Message - azza No Message - azza what kind of a sad cunt buys himself gifts? - mickeyb fucking gay - mickeyb No Message - P4PKING_2008 
Your milkshake brings all the whores to the board. Well, at least one of them. - K-Nan rocky sucks - RichLoc Don't say I never gave you anything ;) - woftam does cotto make you randy baby, yeah?? - Sin City Arise Sir Azza of Chavvington - Jambo Boy 
Send a message via MSN to Nacho_Analstain
Default Why is Marquez all defensive about his new muscles?

Has anybody else noticed this? any slight suggestion that his new muscular frame was the difference in the fight and hes quick to dismiss it like its nothing, hes paranoid I think, hes at home now with a glass of piss jittering, curled in the corner of his living room because he almost killed a Filipino man after his first jab.

Personally I don't care, I have come to accept that they all do it but some hide it better than others and Marquez having fought his whole career the honest way, using nothing but piss and that bloke who likes Doritos, is fearing the consequences of him having to move with the times in order to compete.
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<