View Single Post
Old 12-09-2012, 05:02 PM
gmc_rfc_06
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 15 gmc_rfc_06 has a reputation beyond reputegmc_rfc_06 has a reputation beyond reputegmc_rfc_06 has a reputation beyond reputegmc_rfc_06 has a reputation beyond reputegmc_rfc_06 has a reputation beyond reputegmc_rfc_06 has a reputation beyond reputegmc_rfc_06 has a reputation beyond reputegmc_rfc_06 has a reputation beyond reputegmc_rfc_06 has a reputation beyond reputegmc_rfc_06 has a reputation beyond reputegmc_rfc_06 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 1,005,046,078.37

Mayweather is the best of them clearly, always has been.

Pac and Marquez, I don't know how to rate them anymore. Resume wise they are both great, but I had Marquez getting the best of the 4 fights and then ending it with a savage KO....toss-up I guess.

Marquez, I think retirement. Can't go out any better than that...if he does fight again, stay away from Mayweather, he's all wrong.

Manny? I dunno. He can still beat plenty of big name fighters, but how will he be after the lights going out like that? Hopefully he wins a few fights and goes out on a high.

Mayweather? Guerrero and Alvarez added to his resume is the target I believe. They would be two good wins, two good pay-days and a nice year for Mayweather.

And yes, Gamboa can.