View Single Post
Old 12-09-2012, 03:32 PM
Garcia's Dad
I feel my power

Rep Power: 24 Garcia's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeGarcia's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeGarcia's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeGarcia's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeGarcia's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeGarcia's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeGarcia's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeGarcia's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeGarcia's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeGarcia's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeGarcia's Dad has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 212,493,838,145.04
Total Points: 244,801,203,501.90
Have a virtual beer on me. - S a m u r a i Hopefully this will help now that you have given up streams - danc1984 i felt bad for you cos i have more gifts than you. what can i say? im more likable :) heres a banana - vanilamilkshake for being a hating lil faag - Sir TomJones for destroying larry, that was entertaining - Alx. 
there there kid, there there - Earl Hickey absolute destruction of the forums biggest shit poster larryx - I'm so sorry underrated poster - -MAKAVELLI- Top bloke - Aztec Wanker for slapping around the fanboys - I'm so sorry 
top poster - -MAKAVELLI- No Message - jose830 14084702 never forget - RlCKY 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Pretty Boy32 Gay and Lesbian Pride - Pretty Boy32 Gay and Lesbian Pride - Pretty Boy32 Gay and Lesbian Pride - Pretty Boy32 

Quote:
Originally Posted by revs1227 View Post
ive seen every fight in the last 10 years and this was the greatest ! so happy i witnessed it !
true legends
cant wait for 5
they should put vasquez marque 5 as the undercard lol
I was against a 5th fight between them, because last night to me was the perfect end to the whole thing, with the rightful victor emerging.

But then I think.....well, they both looked great. That was an amazing night for the sport. Should I not want them to fight again just for the sake of neatness and closure?

A 5th fight would be gigantic.