View Single Post
Old 12-09-2012, 04:27 PM
studentofthegam
Banned

Rep Power: 0 studentofthegam has a reputation beyond reputestudentofthegam has a reputation beyond reputestudentofthegam has a reputation beyond reputestudentofthegam has a reputation beyond reputestudentofthegam has a reputation beyond reputestudentofthegam has a reputation beyond reputestudentofthegam has a reputation beyond reputestudentofthegam has a reputation beyond reputestudentofthegam has a reputation beyond reputestudentofthegam has a reputation beyond reputestudentofthegam has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.59
Total Points: 323,530.26
Thanks - Toney616 

Quote:
Originally Posted by gmc_rfc_06 View Post
Nothing.

He needs rounds and got them, beating a pretty good opponent comfortably. The rust was there, of course, but he'll work that out with time.
Please tell me what the fuk was comfortable about that? He got his bell rung time after time. Why are people acting like theyve seen him in danger like this before. He was indecisive which could be a sign of rust but I think he got scared to try sh*t. Farenas good no doubt. But he's talking Broner and Mayweather in the near future. I think Im as guilty as anybody of overrating him. A severe ass kicking is comin soon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DempseyRollin View Post
I learned that he should never fight broner
Hell I thought it was obvious too.