View Single Post
Old 12-09-2012, 03:18 PM
LFC
Contender

Rep Power: 3 LFC has much to be proud ofLFC has much to be proud ofLFC has much to be proud ofLFC has much to be proud ofLFC has much to be proud ofLFC has much to be proud ofLFC has much to be proud ofLFC has much to be proud ofLFC has much to be proud of
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 7,402.76

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ferrarijones View Post
Oh definitely his roster is impressive. Some promoters would kill for that. But I think his association will be more harmful for the fighter than anything. 50 is all out for 50. He doesn't care about those fighters. Hopefully I'm wrong, but we'll see what happens once fighters start losing or not being as dedicated. I wish the fighters all the best because I love the sport of boxing, but 50 is like a cancer. You see it all the time with celebs trying to attach themselves to boxing/boxers then bail out when the party stops. Watch how they do Pac now that he lost.
You are one cynical cry baby. You seem to be one of those 50 cent fanboys who has now decided to hate on everything he touches. What is the point of crying about his album sales, movies and headphones? Do you realise how naive and pathetic you come across.
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<