View Single Post
Old 12-09-2012, 12:55 PM
NearHypnos
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 11 NearHypnos has a reputation beyond reputeNearHypnos has a reputation beyond reputeNearHypnos has a reputation beyond reputeNearHypnos has a reputation beyond reputeNearHypnos has a reputation beyond reputeNearHypnos has a reputation beyond reputeNearHypnos has a reputation beyond reputeNearHypnos has a reputation beyond reputeNearHypnos has a reputation beyond reputeNearHypnos has a reputation beyond reputeNearHypnos has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 41,142,560,511.54
Total Points: 64,643,061,178.02
thanks for the vid man - mellow_mood Great poster! - UTEP 

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnthrAxNSB View Post
He's just making the point that you cannot box forever, and that Floyd should be looking to broaden his income base. I don't know how much Floyd makes (or spends) with TMT, but that could be sufficient income once he's no longer an active fighter -- not 30 million a year, I'm sure, but income.

The point about 50 cent using "actual" and "actually" in every sentence had me cracking up.
50 just seems concerned because Floyd is living a lifestyle that will have him broke within 10 year. 50 seems like the big brother and seems to genuinely care about Floyd at times. What's funny to me though is how he wants him to get money away from the sport...yet it's boxing promotions he's talking about. Isn't that the same s hit? lol. Just nit picking, I know what he means... but he's right though. Floyd brags about all the money he makes...wtf is he going to do when he's NOT making money and is spending it? I'm sure he's probably got SOME type of income coming in..maybe a few houses or something but it's probably nothing significant. Then again..he probably owns a few houses and has people living in them rent free...