View Single Post
Old 12-09-2012, 09:51 AM
Brother Jay
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Brother Jay is infamous around these partsBrother Jay is infamous around these partsBrother Jay is infamous around these partsBrother Jay is infamous around these partsBrother Jay is infamous around these partsBrother Jay is infamous around these partsBrother Jay is infamous around these partsBrother Jay is infamous around these partsBrother Jay is infamous around these partsBrother Jay is infamous around these partsBrother Jay is infamous around these parts
Bank: 2,755,924,135.61
Total Points: 3,755,948,415.46
you deserve a kick for your racism and bigotry - Freedom. Posts of steel! - Kenny MF Powers on the real! - Body Movin' Owning retards daily. Its like a movie... - Kenny MF Powers respect you as a poster, keep it up champ! - Atreyu Khalil 
Extreme ownage in textbook fashion of any Pactards who even attempt to step to the plate - Primera To truth and the art of verisimilitude. - WESS Absolute Beast. - ToPRaNK 

Quote:
Originally Posted by eddoes View Post
I refuse to believe Manny Pacquiao really got knocked out he was acting like that to lure Floyd to fight him. I know for a fact this is a bad dream and soon me and pac-boy will wake up to realize that Manny never lost and Mayweather is still scared of him. Everything will be ok his career is not over and Marquez is on PED ok?
This ^^^ is the single most funny post I have ever read on boxingscene.