View Single Post
Old 12-09-2012, 02:08 AM
_original_
Dinamita

Rep Power: 24 _original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 84,886,307,033.62
Total Points: 309,222,686,638.65
War Ortiz!!!!!!! - Sir TomJones Thank you bro. - -Pull ma Finga- Boxing scenes number one vagina. - The Problem Boxing scenes number one vagina. - The Problem Boxing scenes number one vagina. - The Problem 
Boxing scenes number one vagina. - The Problem kick this fool, he racist - The Problem Good man, cold one on me - Alx. You deserve more of these - Alx. war sutherland - Mike D 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - The Problem Gay and Lesbian Pride - The Problem Gay and Lesbian Pride - The Problem 

Good to see some classy Pacquiao fans, true fans. All the idiotic Pac-tards who jumped on the bandwagon a few years ago will probably disappear from these parts. The true fans will stick by their fighter no matter what. I gorged on pizza today, don't know why I'm talking about this here, but I did.