View Single Post
Old 12-08-2012, 08:14 PM
DoktorSleepless
DoktorWakeless

Rep Power: 29 DoktorSleepless has a reputation beyond reputeDoktorSleepless has a reputation beyond reputeDoktorSleepless has a reputation beyond reputeDoktorSleepless has a reputation beyond reputeDoktorSleepless has a reputation beyond reputeDoktorSleepless has a reputation beyond reputeDoktorSleepless has a reputation beyond reputeDoktorSleepless has a reputation beyond reputeDoktorSleepless has a reputation beyond reputeDoktorSleepless has a reputation beyond reputeDoktorSleepless has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 5,107,971,978,144.57
cheers brother! - jose830 Thanks for posting that great fight - Libido Sanchez You're the Man! - SCEN3RY The GO-TO Medal! Given to those who report to duty! (1/20) LIMITED EDITION. - Golovkin have a beer - sugarsmosley 
Knows his stuff - jas 

Quote:
Originally Posted by PBP View Post
The only way I know to watch it online is to buy it on TopRankTV.com. I watched Martinez vs. Chavez Jr. that way when I was out of town. I don't know if they are doing it for this fight or not.

But since you already paid for it that doesn't make sense for you. I don't think Comcast has an option to watch events away from home.
Someone seriously needs to buy the toprank.tv version and upload the multiple angles. I did it for the Chavez-Martinez fight.