View Single Post
Old 12-08-2012, 07:05 PM
The Tase
Banned

Rep Power: 0 The Tase has a reputation beyond reputeThe Tase has a reputation beyond reputeThe Tase has a reputation beyond reputeThe Tase has a reputation beyond reputeThe Tase has a reputation beyond reputeThe Tase has a reputation beyond reputeThe Tase has a reputation beyond reputeThe Tase has a reputation beyond reputeThe Tase has a reputation beyond reputeThe Tase has a reputation beyond reputeThe Tase has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,873,223,439,439.46
Total Points: 1,873,224,506,293.30
i remember this mofo "rif raf" from this old show called from G's to gents :lol1: he's afocking waste of space...thanks for the green! - jose830 A glass of the finest French wine (thx for k) - QuebecSTAR2 on me - sugarsmosley I hear you lad - Rocky... wears his heart on his sleeve - jas 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skittlez View Post
I agree with this somewhat, but times have changed. Do you honestly think a Young Lennox Lewis today will fight at VEGAS? OR will a Young Lennox Lewis today be chasing Wladimir in Germany? Times have changed, especially when dealing with the 168 and the HW'S.

What you say is still true for WW'S, but it is no longer true for SMW'S or HW'S. For those divisions, the bigger fights is now in Europe.

Once again.. Do you believe a Prime Lennox Lewis today will fight Wlad in VEGAS? OR in London/Berlin?

how has times changed? the best 168-175 pounders are in america.

and why are you using hypothetical scenarios to back up your claim?

lets stick to reality. by the time a great heavyweight comes around the k bros will be long gone.