View Single Post
Old 12-08-2012, 07:01 PM
Pennywise X
Contender

Rep Power: 0 Pennywise X is infamous around these partsPennywise X is infamous around these partsPennywise X is infamous around these partsPennywise X is infamous around these partsPennywise X is infamous around these partsPennywise X is infamous around these partsPennywise X is infamous around these partsPennywise X is infamous around these partsPennywise X is infamous around these partsPennywise X is infamous around these partsPennywise X is infamous around these parts
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 136,334.57

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Kev- View Post
No...please no. Stay as a fan made trailer.

The characters all looked like Bernabe Concepcion, and they all looked really tiny and not muscular at all, except Nappa, who looked like the rest of the characters should look. The Dragonball Z characters in the anime all look like roid heads, not 10 year olds.

As possibly the biggest DB fan on this site, I disapprove of a DBZ live action film. Unless they take it real serious, like get some great actors to bulk up like Mark Whalberg and The Rock did/are doing for that film Pain and Gain, or like Mickey Rourke did for The Wrestler. If you're gonna do it, go 100%, not half assed with only fancy sound effects and special effects. Give me the roided up characters as well!
Ummm no im the biggest dbz fan here, case closed. off topic i remember my dad walking in on me watching dbz in the living room and hed be like WTF are u watching why so much screaming!? and id be like dad...its called charging up your chi duh lmao