View Single Post
Old 12-08-2012, 05:12 PM
JDezi4
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 12 JDezi4 has a reputation beyond reputeJDezi4 has a reputation beyond reputeJDezi4 has a reputation beyond reputeJDezi4 has a reputation beyond reputeJDezi4 has a reputation beyond reputeJDezi4 has a reputation beyond reputeJDezi4 has a reputation beyond reputeJDezi4 has a reputation beyond reputeJDezi4 has a reputation beyond reputeJDezi4 has a reputation beyond reputeJDezi4 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 100,193,131.89
STORMTROOPERS - DonMega 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ussy View Post
It's one of the most stupidest threads I've ever read. Your saying take out the chance of a big punch landing, what's the opponent meant to do for your hypothetical crap just stand there and throw a weak ass jab for 12 rounds? Obviously he'd win then......
Lol, no YOU are too stupid to understand the thread...

Its not that the thread makes no sense... Just becuz ur limited brain can't function the idea that there's more to boxing than landing one "lucky" shot doesn't mean, doesn't mean the thread is stupid

I guess becuz of posters like u, I literally have to spell out everything so u truly understand...

Basically, hypothetically eliminate the ONE BIG PUNCH landing, then YOU, the reader, now has to look at all the other attributes to boxing...

Pretend Matthysse didn't have 1 punch KO power, knowing how he fights, knowing what type of strategy HE IS CAPABLE of bringing into the ring, could he still beat Khan? Or would Khan's superior speed and mobility outpoint him easily?

Guerrero, who doesn't really have 1 punch KO power, but does have boxing skill and can fight inside and out, could he take a SMARTER, MORE METHODICAL PACED Khan out of his game plan, or would he be stuck eating 1,2's all night?

U were suppose to use ur boxing knowledge to do more than just cry about who's dick was bigger between Floyd and Manny. I know that's asking a lot, but next time, just avoid my threads if ur gonna cry about having to use ur brains, they're not meant for people like u...

There'd be no point in me explaining that in the first post anyway, cause half of everyone here didn't even read it

Last edited by JDezi4; 12-08-2012 at 05:16 PM.