View Single Post
Old 12-08-2012, 05:30 PM
BigStereotype
#1 Knicks Fan

Rep Power: 54 BigStereotype has a reputation beyond reputeBigStereotype has a reputation beyond reputeBigStereotype has a reputation beyond reputeBigStereotype has a reputation beyond reputeBigStereotype has a reputation beyond reputeBigStereotype has a reputation beyond reputeBigStereotype has a reputation beyond reputeBigStereotype has a reputation beyond reputeBigStereotype has a reputation beyond reputeBigStereotype has a reputation beyond reputeBigStereotype has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 268,929,906,590.57
Total Points: 470,930,134,584.88
Very Good poster. - Barnburner Keep up the good posts. - Barnburner BURRRRRRRRR! - Natedatpkid 100% solid - The Surgeon another useless dothraki clown, here savage - Ether 
Heres a Fish! - The Surgeon :) - MANIAC310 Merry Christmas - The Surgeon Merry Christmas - The Surgeon No problem bro, thanks.. Knicks will be fine. - Fresno 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Barnburner Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Ether 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray Corso View Post
Boxing can be an art form, if you look and study artists like Robinson and Pep and Gans to B. Leonard you'll see the correct way to throw punches, slip, counter, block etc thats correct technique! Thats what most fans don't know!

If you want to call me names go ahead but I'm the one who's appeared in The Garden NYC, Blue Horizon Philly PA, Joe Louis Arena Detriot MI., USA Olypic Training Center Colo. Spr.Colo. (head coach for Region One USA), La Metro Milan, Italy. Miami Civic Center Miami Fl.

..............etc another words your on a forum talking about me and I'm the guy who worked in the sport training top amatuer USA boxers and working with Champions of the World in the Pros!!

But ofcourse you know more????? hahahaha!!!
Listen I'm saying your this that or the other but to have question me throw out some credentials and experiences ok, you sound like a stero-typical fan!
Whats your "indisputable fact" finder?
As far as era's the fighters from the 30's thru to the early 60s to me are the best fighters because they used boxing skills to fight with. There was no amatuer boxing (international) to screw up a young man from learning how to fight using boxing skills! Ray.
I didn't say I know more. I'm saying that most of the time, arguing about conjecture is going to get you know nowhere. My "indisputable fact" finder is a combination of boxrec and footage. As for those credentials, I understand if you don't want to prove them what with the whole Rockin' fiasco, but you have to understand that I'm a little slow to just take you at your word for it. You talk about your vast knowledge so much but you rarely display it.

Also, saying that "most fans" don't know that fighters punch and slip and block and counter is just bizarre. WTF are they watching?