View Single Post
Old 12-08-2012, 02:38 PM
SceneSpectator!
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 9 SceneSpectator! has a reputation beyond reputeSceneSpectator! has a reputation beyond reputeSceneSpectator! has a reputation beyond reputeSceneSpectator! has a reputation beyond reputeSceneSpectator! has a reputation beyond reputeSceneSpectator! has a reputation beyond reputeSceneSpectator! has a reputation beyond reputeSceneSpectator! has a reputation beyond reputeSceneSpectator! has a reputation beyond reputeSceneSpectator! has a reputation beyond reputeSceneSpectator! has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,129,366,338.61
Total Points: 1,129,400,271.64
Pacquiao vs Marquez IV! - Check_hooks 

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedKillz View Post
lmao @fake ass fans who think a fighter is only good if his KO ratio is high. what an embarassing life this poster leads

these clowns are destroying the sport's fanbase, and are the laughing stock of the boxing fraternity. this dude knows shit about boxing, how boxing works, how to train for boxing, how to sell fights etc etc. he is nothing more than a pac dickrider, and i cant even say that, cause I'm not so sure he knew who manny was pre-2008 or so, so i dono...

either way, he is one of the biggest, most ignorant, knowledge lacking, clown tards on here, fo sho!

this is a "man" obssessed with 1 fighter, and 1 fighter only, and that fighter is floyd mayweather jr. i bet floyd banged his sister or something...
(note: I say the word "man" EXTREMELY loosely when referring to this moron)
He's just telling the truth man, what's the big deal??? Just wondrin' too if you will write the same to those comments bashing Pac and at the same time glamorized Floyd on this site. If not then you're just nothing but a double-standard Floyd fanatic who try to sell being a smart man yet you're exposed to yur own stupidity by your statement. I think you're the big ONE in your descriptions because you're acting super-OA!