View Single Post
Old 12-08-2012, 01:13 PM
Virgil Caine
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 86 Virgil Caine has a reputation beyond reputeVirgil Caine has a reputation beyond reputeVirgil Caine has a reputation beyond reputeVirgil Caine has a reputation beyond reputeVirgil Caine has a reputation beyond reputeVirgil Caine has a reputation beyond reputeVirgil Caine has a reputation beyond reputeVirgil Caine has a reputation beyond reputeVirgil Caine has a reputation beyond reputeVirgil Caine has a reputation beyond reputeVirgil Caine has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 238,921,846,199,987.47
Total Points: 238,921,846,210,257.75
A gift from The Last Emperor LOL! - jakkups Happy birthday homey - mangler Cocktail hour - mangler Sip this wine - mangler more drank - MANGLER 
Thanks for the stream dude. - Naps Happy Birthday! I hope you have a wonderful day - Bossy one of boxingscene's best posters - Freedom. Happy Holidays Nodogoshi - !! AI-Holmes!! Happy holidays bro! - led* 
10 years... impressive :beerchug: - jose830 Congrats on 10 years. - deanrw 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - DiLLiNGER 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clegg View Post
I was in the park a few years ago riding a bike and saw there was a large ramp someone had set up. It was a front door resting diagonally on a tree trunk/stump. Went up it as fast as possible and I guess I went over the handlebars in mid-air and landed on my head. Not sure how long I was out for but I stood up as soon as I came to but then just went back to the floor again, my legs just had no strength to them at all. My head was bleeding a bit but not a lot and not for more than a few minutes.

Went home and threw up, felt to sick to move for the rest of the day but was alright 24 hours later.

There is a small element of euphoria to it, which I think may come from the brain releasing pain reducing chemicals or whatever. I found the whole thing pretty amusing when it happened despite it being pretty painful to get home.

I've been choked out before in training and I had blackouts as a kid, and in both cases I had a really refreshed feeling as soon as I woke up, a bit like someone had hit the reset button on my brain and it had re-booted without any slow programs running in the background.
I definitely know the dizzy and sort of spacy feeling you get from a serious blow to the head. Once I fell off my skateboard on concrete and landed on my face with the impact just below my left eye. It seemed like nothing, but in fact I was definitely very jarred and I'm pretty sure I may have had a concussion. I felt the dizziness, etc. for the rest of the day. I didn't enjoy the feeling at all though, quite hated it.