View Single Post
Old 12-08-2012, 12:28 PM
Brother Jay
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Brother Jay is infamous around these partsBrother Jay is infamous around these partsBrother Jay is infamous around these partsBrother Jay is infamous around these partsBrother Jay is infamous around these partsBrother Jay is infamous around these partsBrother Jay is infamous around these partsBrother Jay is infamous around these partsBrother Jay is infamous around these partsBrother Jay is infamous around these partsBrother Jay is infamous around these parts
Bank: 2,755,924,135.61
Total Points: 3,755,949,069.46
you deserve a kick for your racism and bigotry - Freedom. Posts of steel! - Kenny MF Powers on the real! - Body Movin' Owning retards daily. Its like a movie... - Kenny MF Powers respect you as a poster, keep it up champ! - Atreyu Khalil 
Extreme ownage in textbook fashion of any Pactards who even attempt to step to the plate - Primera To truth and the art of verisimilitude. - WESS Absolute Beast. - ToPRaNK 

Personally, I like to see how well a fighter adjusts to new weight classes before I start running my mouth.

I mean even with Roy Jones and Floyd Mayweather, I was a big fan but I kept quiet during those moments when they still weren't established at new divisions.

Claiming what Ward could do at 175 IMO is a fool's errand.

We don't know what he can do and we don't know how well he will be able to sustain his style with the extra weight.

Shane Mosley is a classic example. Shane was a DEMON at LW, but he chased the money AKA DelaHoya all the way up to WW and jrMW. Shane was a match for DLH as DLH's skills were ALWAYS overrated IMO, but against other guys, especially those at 154, Shane's "powerboxing" style just didn't translate.

It had nothing to do with Shane being "passed it" like some idiots say. Shane NEVER had the magic at WW or above like he had at LW. Its was at LW that Shane made his reputation.

Ward might be the best SMW, but let's let Ward show and prove before we start acting like the Republicans that began celebrating Romney's win before the election even began.