View Single Post
Old 12-08-2012, 12:15 PM
IMDAZED
You'll catch feelings

Rep Power: 92 IMDAZED has a reputation beyond reputeIMDAZED has a reputation beyond reputeIMDAZED has a reputation beyond reputeIMDAZED has a reputation beyond reputeIMDAZED has a reputation beyond reputeIMDAZED has a reputation beyond reputeIMDAZED has a reputation beyond reputeIMDAZED has a reputation beyond reputeIMDAZED has a reputation beyond reputeIMDAZED has a reputation beyond reputeIMDAZED has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 192,347,761,796,955.38
Total Points: 1,000,194,350,927,305,216.00
for knowing your stuff! - natas206 thanks for the info. - TRUTH For that homerun of a post, bud. - Sweet Pea 50 An apple for one of BoxingScene's most knowledgeable posters - danc1984 BOOM - Fiend 
Excellent poster - ADDICT MOH. For continously educating NSB. - BattlingNelson been a while mate! - Tamis_Siensya No Message - WESS 

Campillo is a tough fight for any light heavyweight and would pose problems for Ward but I think he loses. Ward just knows how to win fights; he can get down and dirty in the trenches and beat you up, and he's got excellent ring generalship so, like a Roy Jones, he gives off the appearance (to go along with the reality) of being the superior skilled fighter. Campillo is really good but I think Ward is a bit too much.

Dirrell is the wildcard but we have no idea how good he is at this stage and I didn't think he could beat Ward even before he went on a furlough. Ward isn't perfect but he's probably the best fighter in the world right now.