View Single Post
Old 12-08-2012, 05:20 AM
Skittlez
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Skittlez has a reputation beyond reputeSkittlez has a reputation beyond reputeSkittlez has a reputation beyond reputeSkittlez has a reputation beyond reputeSkittlez has a reputation beyond reputeSkittlez has a reputation beyond reputeSkittlez has a reputation beyond reputeSkittlez has a reputation beyond reputeSkittlez has a reputation beyond reputeSkittlez has a reputation beyond reputeSkittlez has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 200,700.25
No Message - Fire and Fear one of boxingscene's worst posters - Freedom. Where is Tiger??????? - mathed tiger uppercut! - joesaiditstrue No woner you're in the red. Now go fuck yourself in the ass - RossCA 
Name it Lennox - dan_cov Worst poster since Frank Sucketts - dan_cov biased - happyman hate troll - waste of space - Simurgh For the most stupid yet entertaining poster around! Enjoy! - Simurgh 
youre actually not a bad poster, i just find it funny how many kick me's you have. you dont deserve them imo - happyman deserves a kick for constant trolling and alts - I'm so sorry people want to kick you - Freedom. you can pretend it's Lennox Lewis - Freedom. Top 10 p4p NSB/ESB ATG - ArtThouFurious? 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Fire and Fear 

The question to ask yourselves is this:

Can Wladimir recover from his brutal knock out defeats if

1- He was in an era of massive punchers:among the Lennoxes, the Ruddocks, the Tuas, the Tysons of the 90's

2- If he was 6'2 instead of 6'6

3- If he didn't have one punch KO Power.

The answer is no.

Wladimir glass boy is able to become a top 15 HW ATG because his era lacked elite punchers. After Sanders, He realistically only fought 2, PETER I and Haye. Against Peter I he was down 2 times and was in serious trouble at varoius times during that fight. Haye was a big puncher, but had a glass heart for that fight. Wlad is also 6'6 245 which means he can use his physical attributes to protect his glass chin.

Perhaps most important of all, Wladimir himself just like Lennox have true one punch KO Power, this is a great protection for weak chin fighters. When you got that one punch KO POWER, it takes away a lot of pressure.

Khan is in a division full of big punchers, he don't have massive physical advantages AND don't got elite KO Power.