View Single Post
Old 12-08-2012, 03:18 AM
Jakutindi Wauya
sucks floyd's clinkers

Bank: 265,030,613.03
Total Points: 270,350,346.16
you can pretend it's Lennox Lewis - Freedom. walking negative stereotype - thuggery 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - alexpz Gay and Lesbian Pride - Freedom. 

As Khan has gone up in weight his chin has improved. He got caught by a good shot by Zab Judah who's a hard puncher but didnt flinch.Also the shot that floored him from Danny Garcia would have floored almost anyone.Even after the shot Khan was still fighting and there was a chance he could recover.

A good defense would improve Khan immensely. What a good defense does is make it hard for a hard shot to land clean.Let's not forget Khan is a hard puncher himself who can destroy anyone.I see a new version of Khan coming in his next fight,a thinking fighter who will be patient but very destructive.No one can doubt Khan's heart,the guy has balls and is willing to fight anyone.No one can doubt his speed and power and he's also very big at 140lbs.Khan is also exceptionally obedient to his trainers,he's a good kid as well.Khan's an excellent fighter who I expect to cause trouble to many fighters at 140lbs and 147.
I do understand why some do not like him,it's because sometimes he talks a bit too much to sell fights but guys you got to love that kid.