View Single Post
Old 12-08-2012, 02:35 AM
sdcluser
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 11 sdcluser has a reputation beyond reputesdcluser has a reputation beyond reputesdcluser has a reputation beyond reputesdcluser has a reputation beyond reputesdcluser has a reputation beyond reputesdcluser has a reputation beyond reputesdcluser has a reputation beyond reputesdcluser has a reputation beyond reputesdcluser has a reputation beyond reputesdcluser has a reputation beyond reputesdcluser has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,991,415,677.45
Total Points: 2,036,486,733.70
you need a gift. - I'm so sorry No Message - sdcluser 

Quote:
Originally Posted by UglyPug View Post
No, no, no. . . Not even close. . .

Their styles, and abilities are not even remotely similar. Aside from the fact that they both have quick hands, the similarities end there.

Like I pointed out in my earlier post, Khan lacks the ability to transition from offense to defense, and vice versa; he lacks the ability to stay in the pocket, slip/pick off shots, and counterpunch. . This is actually one of the dynamics, and main strengths of Judah's game. Judah's defense is based around his head/upper-body movement, while Khan completely lacks this.

Judah is actually able to stand in the pocket, and slip shots, and fire back with clean counters. He has fairly good head/upper-body movement.

Essentially, Khan relies on combinations, while Judah relies on hard, clean single shots - often off the counterpunch.

But yes, Khan has incredible stamina - his style of boxing is very taxing, and exhausting. Utilizing your feet to constantly move, and skeet around the ring is just as energy-sapping as firing off combinations. And of course Judah lacks stamina. . . Also, Khan does have heart for days, while Judah has no heart. none.
Judah's D obviously forgot to show up against Khan. Are we talkin about CURRENT Judah or previous "peak" Judah if we can call it.