View Single Post
Old 12-08-2012, 12:57 AM
BERNIE'S CORNER
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 12 BERNIE'S CORNER has a reputation beyond reputeBERNIE'S CORNER has a reputation beyond reputeBERNIE'S CORNER has a reputation beyond reputeBERNIE'S CORNER has a reputation beyond reputeBERNIE'S CORNER has a reputation beyond reputeBERNIE'S CORNER has a reputation beyond reputeBERNIE'S CORNER has a reputation beyond reputeBERNIE'S CORNER has a reputation beyond reputeBERNIE'S CORNER has a reputation beyond reputeBERNIE'S CORNER has a reputation beyond reputeBERNIE'S CORNER has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 23,437,570,433,616,336.00
Total Points: 24,954,570,433,619,020.00
A Pre Victory Toast! - The Surgeon cheers - TheKza have a happy and safe new years bro! :beerchug: - jose830 :rofl:@what you told Ric...that he could make all his points by making avi's - jose830 No Message - jose830 
gracias bro! :beerchug: - jose830 preciosa...cancion...:fing02: I'll drink a medalla to that one :beerchug: - jose830 Fire Marshal Bill...lmao..."Let me show you something" - -jose- I drooled a little when I saw that picture of the frituras - -jose- Pretend it's the entire Yankees team, Yankees suck, Jeter sucks A-rod. Go Giants!!!! And Brush My Hair one time - BrushMyHair 
enjoy...is a flan cake :D - -jose- 3000 post! - -jose- 

Quote:
Originally Posted by sigrab View Post
The Bulls are just getting the losses out of the way early.

When Rose comes back, we'll give you a run for your money.

Cream my ass.

When Rose comes back Shumpert will b there waiting with some serious clamps.

Hard pill 2 swallow huh ?

I'm hoping that hick (Barkley) chokes hard on it !!!

Knicks are Beasts Of the East once again !!!

Only thing that can derail the will of the Knicks and da wrath of Melo r injuries.

Right back atcha !!!

Last edited by BERNIE'S CORNER; 12-08-2012 at 01:00 AM..