View Single Post
Old 12-07-2012, 08:19 PM
paulf
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 30 paulf has a reputation beyond reputepaulf has a reputation beyond reputepaulf has a reputation beyond reputepaulf has a reputation beyond reputepaulf has a reputation beyond reputepaulf has a reputation beyond reputepaulf has a reputation beyond reputepaulf has a reputation beyond reputepaulf has a reputation beyond reputepaulf has a reputation beyond reputepaulf has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 4,430.69
Total Points: 6,080,650,411.43
you need gifts - TuRoK'em Have a slice - Toney Loc one of boxingscene's best - Freedom. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. happy birthday - -jose- 
A beer for the bday boy! - led 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Medved View Post
Im sure their family is proud of them. Sadly Womans Boxing is a complete joke. Its a freak show most of the time and I dont consider it proper Boxing until theres more competition and better structure.

But I give the girls 100% props who do this despite having no financial motivation and bad structure

+ I dont know how happy mods will be that you using this forum to spam your own site..
Completely agree. There aren't enough fighters in the sport for rankings or championships to make any sort of sense. I cant believe female boxing was in the Olympics this go around. I kind of feel like they should all switch to female MMA, which has a bit more momentum and credibility.

Saying that, hats off to those ladies who are willing to step into that ring!