View Single Post
Old 12-07-2012, 07:14 PM
I Love Jesus!
With a side of Freedom

Rep Power: 17 I Love Jesus! has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Jesus! has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Jesus! has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Jesus! has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Jesus! has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Jesus! has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Jesus! has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Jesus! has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Jesus! has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Jesus! has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Jesus! has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 15,011,098,291.03
wishful thinking.. You're a Floyd lover for life :) - I'm so sorry have a cup of joe - sugarsmosley 

You ever watch ancient aliens? These guys think aliens so advanced they can travel light years came to earth to make things out of rocks. Do you know how long a light year is? Well a beam of light can circle the entire earth 7 times in 1 second. How far do you think it can go in 1 year? Multiply that by millions of years and you'll see ho far they traveled to play with rocks. This show has millions of viewers. Nuff said.