View Single Post
Old 12-07-2012, 04:17 PM
ELHURACAN58
Weather Controller

Rep Power: 12 ELHURACAN58 has a reputation beyond reputeELHURACAN58 has a reputation beyond reputeELHURACAN58 has a reputation beyond reputeELHURACAN58 has a reputation beyond reputeELHURACAN58 has a reputation beyond reputeELHURACAN58 has a reputation beyond reputeELHURACAN58 has a reputation beyond reputeELHURACAN58 has a reputation beyond reputeELHURACAN58 has a reputation beyond reputeELHURACAN58 has a reputation beyond reputeELHURACAN58 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 33,309,025,674,240.27
Total Points: 33,331,439,766,928.66
cool boricua - Cleto_Reyes happy new year - bigsmoothh Margarito thread video you posted...lmao!!!..love it - jose830 love that Camacho avi :fing02: - jose830 World Baseball Classic updates :beerchug: - jose830 
i almost spilled my coffee :lol1: Puerto Ricans: The world is in big trouble! - jose830 No Message - Tha_Greatest 

Quote:
Originally Posted by jose830 View Post
I saw the whole video but didn't understand why the boycott until now that you broke it down for me...

saying "el se busco la muerte" are harsh words for his family to swallow but sometimes the truth hurts, I don't want to sound cold hearted but if you have a family at home you shouldn't be doing what he apparently was doing...

Question for you:
what do you think of bringing the death penalty to PR...?

I dont approve of killing people to try bringing order, and its nonsense to think having the death penalty would decrease murder rates. It has already been shown states without the death penalty have had consistently lower murder rates than the states with them.

http://www.deathpenaltyinfo.org/dete...r-murder-rates

Also from an economical point of view it isnt much different to kill a guy than to keep him in prison for life.

Even if it was proven otherwise Im not the type to sit there while the government does any type of killing. The only type of killing I believe in is the self defense type, and strapping a man to a steel bed and injecting poison inside him isnt one of them.