View Single Post
Old 12-07-2012, 12:16 PM
MENINO_DE_EURO
Banned

Rep Power: 0 MENINO_DE_EURO has a reputation beyond reputeMENINO_DE_EURO has a reputation beyond reputeMENINO_DE_EURO has a reputation beyond reputeMENINO_DE_EURO has a reputation beyond reputeMENINO_DE_EURO has a reputation beyond reputeMENINO_DE_EURO has a reputation beyond reputeMENINO_DE_EURO has a reputation beyond reputeMENINO_DE_EURO has a reputation beyond reputeMENINO_DE_EURO has a reputation beyond reputeMENINO_DE_EURO has a reputation beyond reputeMENINO_DE_EURO has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 20,481,315,705.84
Total Points: 20,581,314,870.28
No Message - Julious_cesar nice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! name - Tha_Greatest 

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedKillz View Post
last time i checked, chavez sr was NOT a no skill, flat footed, bent up tomato can who can do nothing that resembles boxing. what will it take for this kid to realize he is trash and the only reason he is anywhere is because he is with arum and because he has a big mouth.

he should be slapped in the face and kicked out of the gym for comparin himself and chavez sr in the same sentence. what a disgraceful piece of shit joke
Nailed it man, I don't even think rios is exiting I need to see some sort of skill level for my taste since I'm a fan of the sweet scince, rios was and will be specially boring agaist a boxer because he can't do isshhh! He Needs another tomato can infant of him.