View Single Post
Old 12-07-2012, 09:17 AM
ELHURACAN58
Weather Controller

Rep Power: 12 ELHURACAN58 has a reputation beyond reputeELHURACAN58 has a reputation beyond reputeELHURACAN58 has a reputation beyond reputeELHURACAN58 has a reputation beyond reputeELHURACAN58 has a reputation beyond reputeELHURACAN58 has a reputation beyond reputeELHURACAN58 has a reputation beyond reputeELHURACAN58 has a reputation beyond reputeELHURACAN58 has a reputation beyond reputeELHURACAN58 has a reputation beyond reputeELHURACAN58 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 19,904,783,740,851.45
Total Points: 19,927,197,826,377.71
cool boricua - Cleto_Reyes happy new year - bigsmoothh Margarito thread video you posted...lmao!!!..love it - jose830 love that Camacho avi :fing02: - jose830 World Baseball Classic updates :beerchug: - jose830 
i almost spilled my coffee :lol1: Puerto Ricans: The world is in big trouble! - jose830 No Message - Tha_Greatest 

Quote:
Originally Posted by jose830 View Post
I don't know anything about this case but just saw the whole video and it looks interesting...is this something that happen recently?

About La Comay (wasn't she called La Condesa del bochinche before?) I always wonder how he hasn't been killed not that I would want that but all the **** he says its nuts...
I personally liked the show before, its a job and it takes balls to do that for a living...i haven't seen this in a long time so I don't really know what's going on with that show but from the little I know about it that's my opinion...

please educate me about what's going on...
A few days ago there was public outrage over a public relations guy was kidnapped, forced to take money out from the bank, beaten and burned to death.

La Comay in the video goes on about how the dude was kidnapped in Pavial which is a notorious street known for prostitution and homosexuals. Then she basically implies he may have deserved it or how we say "se lo buscó" the brutal death because he was out there maybe doing things he shouldnt have had.

Anyway people where mad at this and started to boycott the program, and some sponsors have joined the movement against te show.