View Single Post
Old 12-07-2012, 01:15 AM
rudy4pl
Contender

Rep Power: 7 rudy4pl has a reputation beyond reputerudy4pl has a reputation beyond reputerudy4pl has a reputation beyond reputerudy4pl has a reputation beyond reputerudy4pl has a reputation beyond reputerudy4pl has a reputation beyond reputerudy4pl has a reputation beyond reputerudy4pl has a reputation beyond reputerudy4pl has a reputation beyond reputerudy4pl has a reputation beyond reputerudy4pl has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 84,418.67
Total Points: 96,689.42

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiguy91 View Post
magomed just needs to continue being active. have him get rounds in as well, i don't think he's gone past 4. i'd say try getting him to 20, 25-0 before pursuing a title shot, but he's already 31. so i'm not sure if they're planning to take time to do that. hopefully some top opposition is willingly to give mago a shot. hopefully he's the real deal. lots of undefeated HWs, yet none of them are making too much noise.
"Hopefully he's the real deal"

Hahahahahahaha have you seen any of his fights? The guy is a total bum with decent power.First C+ relevant opponent that faces him, will stop the "real deal" in no more than 5 rounds. I'm not even mentioning B or A level contenders.