View Single Post
Old 12-07-2012, 12:42 AM
DoktorSleepless
DoktorWakeless

Rep Power: 30 DoktorSleepless has a reputation beyond reputeDoktorSleepless has a reputation beyond reputeDoktorSleepless has a reputation beyond reputeDoktorSleepless has a reputation beyond reputeDoktorSleepless has a reputation beyond reputeDoktorSleepless has a reputation beyond reputeDoktorSleepless has a reputation beyond reputeDoktorSleepless has a reputation beyond reputeDoktorSleepless has a reputation beyond reputeDoktorSleepless has a reputation beyond reputeDoktorSleepless has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 5,107,972,024,135.22
cheers brother! - jose830 Thanks for posting that great fight - Libido Sanchez You're the Man! - SCEN3RY The GO-TO Medal! Given to those who report to duty! (1/20) LIMITED EDITION. - Golovkin have a beer - sugarsmosley 
Knows his stuff - jas 
Default Bob Arum: Mayweather rejected $100 million offer ($80m for Pac)

http://sportsradiointerviews.com/201...arquez-boxing/
Quote:
ďWe had an offer, a legitimate offer on the table for 180 million dollars and people due to fight and had a big upside of 180 for the two fight camps. Thatís when he said 55-45 which wouldíve given Mayweather 100 million. (Pacquiao) wouldíve ended up with 80 million and thatís still a lot of money right? But Mayweather will not fight him. Now why am I saying that? Iím not saying it to be, I know the guy and I know what his problem is, Mayweather, because we had him for 10 and a half years and his problem was he hated, he never wanted to face a southpaw and a southpaw that can move and punch with his left hand makes Mayweather completely vulnerable. All you have to do was watch him in the (DeMarcus) Corley fight where he didnít realize Corley was one when he made the fight. Corley shook him up and had him in trouble. Why? Because Mayweather is a sensational defensive fighter but thatís against an orthodox guy. If he goes against a southpaw he opens himself up. You saw that happen in the Cotto fight because Cotto is a right handed fighter but heís really a southpaw thatís converted and Cotto hurt him because he doesnít have a good defense to the left hand.Ē
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<