View Single Post
Old 12-06-2012, 11:08 PM
KRITKL
Original Krit

Rep Power: 10 KRITKL has a reputation beyond reputeKRITKL has a reputation beyond reputeKRITKL has a reputation beyond reputeKRITKL has a reputation beyond reputeKRITKL has a reputation beyond reputeKRITKL has a reputation beyond reputeKRITKL has a reputation beyond reputeKRITKL has a reputation beyond reputeKRITKL has a reputation beyond reputeKRITKL has a reputation beyond reputeKRITKL has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 19,604,006,718.55
Total Points: 22,609,151,847.42
lol - -jose- 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparkman0811 View Post
The Raiders are my favorite team, I was born into that team. F*ck the Raiders, though. I don't even bother watching the games, anymore. It's too, frustrating. That was exciting hearing about John Gruden coaching this team, again. Too bad it's not true. They messed up with firing Tom Cable. They messed up getting Carson Palmer. I thought Jason Campbell was doing a good job. They've made a lot of stupid moves that past couple of years. I hope they fire this coach, though.
I feel exactly the same except I like palmer better than campbell dude had no fire. They were better under cable, they just needed a new defensive coordinator.
oklahamo city? Are you serious walt?