View Single Post
Old 12-06-2012, 11:39 PM
NearHypnos
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 11 NearHypnos has a reputation beyond reputeNearHypnos has a reputation beyond reputeNearHypnos has a reputation beyond reputeNearHypnos has a reputation beyond reputeNearHypnos has a reputation beyond reputeNearHypnos has a reputation beyond reputeNearHypnos has a reputation beyond reputeNearHypnos has a reputation beyond reputeNearHypnos has a reputation beyond reputeNearHypnos has a reputation beyond reputeNearHypnos has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 349,228,651,389.81
Total Points: 372,729,159,171.88
thanks for the vid man - mellow_mood Great poster! - UTEP 

I think so, yes. Most of his fans seem to genuinely respect him and like him for the right reasons. He didnt really start off with a bandwagon. Built his up the hard way. I'm also confused why people say hes picking on smaller fighters yet he's generally undersized at middle... And he's been fighting Middles..not to mention the biggest middle we've seen in some time. Most his "haters" seem to not like him out of fear for Floyd or Canelo (dot know why...) or for no reason that to just not like him. Well spoken, has taken "losses" with a lot of class and has had politics completely s hit on him yet he just did his thing. Dude has been the peoples champ for a bit now. If only he was younger. But I guess doing his thing at his age and starting late is part of the allure.