View Single Post
Old 12-06-2012, 08:37 PM
Michael Paine
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 31 Michael Paine has a reputation beyond reputeMichael Paine has a reputation beyond reputeMichael Paine has a reputation beyond reputeMichael Paine has a reputation beyond reputeMichael Paine has a reputation beyond reputeMichael Paine has a reputation beyond reputeMichael Paine has a reputation beyond reputeMichael Paine has a reputation beyond reputeMichael Paine has a reputation beyond reputeMichael Paine has a reputation beyond reputeMichael Paine has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 389,482,418,360.95
Total Points: 389,482,583,257.77
ownage of a pactard - I'm so sorry Pacquiao vs Marquez IV! - Check_hooks you deserve a kick for your hatred of the Klitschkos - Freedom. Happy belated 1 year Anniversary. - E.P.T. Hahahaha, funny reply my ninja, here's another cake for your upcoming 2 year anniversary. - E.P.T. 
happy holidays, great poster - sugarsmosley 

Quote:
Originally Posted by jsfd26 View Post
In this case I'd like to bring up Martinez-Chavez and Pacquiao-Margarito. How many lbs do you think Chavez had on Martinez? What about Margarito on Pacquiao (not sure if there was a dehydration clause for this one)? The smaller guy might not be able to KO or hurt (even tho Martinez did hurt Chavez) the bigger guy but as you can see when they are skilled they are able to inflict their damage and find their way to win.

And as far as height goes, Lara was able to school a MUCH taller Paul Williams. While Martinez gave him a tough fight in their first encounter then was able to KO him.
Not very good examples using fighters that are a level above their opponents. Fighters with a similar skill level the bigger has an advantage.