View Single Post
Old 12-06-2012, 08:34 PM
~AK49~
Liquor and Whores

Rep Power: 27 ~AK49~ has a reputation beyond repute~AK49~ has a reputation beyond repute~AK49~ has a reputation beyond repute~AK49~ has a reputation beyond repute~AK49~ has a reputation beyond repute~AK49~ has a reputation beyond repute~AK49~ has a reputation beyond repute~AK49~ has a reputation beyond repute~AK49~ has a reputation beyond repute~AK49~ has a reputation beyond repute~AK49~ has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 766,960,352,178,790.75
Total Points: 767,002,369,238,003.50
good discussion man. - chiguy91 great game thanks for payment :beerchug: - jose830 Great thread - E.P.T. unicorn land :lol1: - -jose- lol - -jose- 
No Message - -jose- 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - codey 

Quote:
Originally Posted by I'm so sorry View Post
I assume you just forgot to mention that he demanded 100% of the PPV revenue?

It's pointless, you're all fighting a battle that can't be won. Pac and Floyd both are to blame, if you blame one over the other it's clear you have an agenda.
I agree with your sentiments, with that said, lettuce not forget that floyd offered 40 mil for the fight, which would cut into said ppv percentage. Floyd wouldnt get 100 percent, but 60-80 percent after the 40 mil payout. If pacquaio was his own man, a 40 mil payout would be tremendous. Obviously less than floyd would get, but alot more than manny has or can shake a stick at. The issue on this is arum, he wants to control the pie, get the bigger cut, etc. Hes gonna milk manny for every penny he can get, before he sends him in to be beat by mayweather for a final payout.

Not sayin floyd doesnt deserve blame, just sayin that the fight would have already probably happened if arum wasnt the one pulling pacs strings.

Its getting to the poijt where i dont even give a fuk about the fight, even to the point that i might not even buy it. Would rather see mayweather vs martinez.

Last edited by ~AK49~; 12-06-2012 at 08:36 PM.